Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Millionaire Milf Next Door

The Millionaire Milf Next Door

Really can't afford it myself so
That'll do it for this issue of Kickin' it Old School
with Microsoft Word 97 ... I'm sure
My friend scream in the woods
I realized immediately that it was very warm
And discovered to my horror
That the phone was dead to flag profiles
Of people on their friends list
who have felt dead doomed someday to
Become an online ghost town
Run by zombie users defacing accounts
Left logged on
Usually by changing the person's status
Dear Jess
Thank you so much for being my friend
And Hindi movie buddy
I wanted to know what your chemistry with Nimoy was like
Your fuck buddy in Lexington called before you came
And i need to shave my cha cha Rizzo
Retaliates and asked out a rival gang leader
A naughty soccer mom
And a dirty bored housewife

No comments:

About Me

Alana Madison is a serial killer, imposter and compulsive liar. Her online criminal work has ranged from Bellingham, where she started as a strangler, to Hillside, where she committed the 1979 murder of two females. She is currently a contributing prisoner of Walla Walla at Washington State Penintentiary, commiting the 1980 Compton perjury. Recent writing projects include Carmen Colon (Churchville, 1971), Wanda Walkowicz, Michelle Maenza, and Impersonation (a performance poem in LAPD).

Followers

beautiful corpse