Tuesday, July 20, 2010

George Steinbrenner left after pleasuring me in the bathroom

The annoying Facebook Girl
Queue Maury Povich
I'm such a loser for doing this
I thought the parking lot looked familiar
But I've only visited Santa Monica
Dear god you guys are such trolls
I'm like the Internet whore
I'm on the Internet way too much every day
Only because the most die-hard fans
Would do such a thing because you know
I don't care at all
so here we go
Chorus
How come every time you come around

I'm actually a student at Millburn High School
And I would like to
Back off I'm a Corporate Whore
There's no such thing as a free lunch
there's only prostitution you buy
Was my dress a bit too see through
I'm such a carb whore
I'm happy with my choices
Why can't people just leave it alone?
Then we had the mommy is a whore talk
And the dirt cow makes my cock itchy

No comments:

About Me

Alana Madison is a serial killer, imposter and compulsive liar. Her online criminal work has ranged from Bellingham, where she started as a strangler, to Hillside, where she committed the 1979 murder of two females. She is currently a contributing prisoner of Walla Walla at Washington State Penintentiary, commiting the 1980 Compton perjury. Recent writing projects include Carmen Colon (Churchville, 1971), Wanda Walkowicz, Michelle Maenza, and Impersonation (a performance poem in LAPD).

Followers

beautiful corpse