Saturday, February 20, 2010

Righting wrongs through penetration

Righting wrongs through penetration


Does anyone know where Art is these days
He was my very first mentor
Believe it or not
Twenty four hour shipping on most orders
Forgery and anthropology
While I watch the cannons flashing
I clean my gun and dream
I still hear your sea waves crashing
While I watch the cannons flashing
I still see her standing by the water
Standing there looking out to sea
And is she waiting there for me
Should I clean my gun
How often should I clean my gun
How safe is my gun without cleaning
A She-Ra, Jem, or Care Bear
Can just walk into a Walmart
And find them or am I going to
Throw a sonic boom and walk in behind
Bliss in unknown artless
Unknown Guile
Mood Magic the stuff of enchantment
A walk of worship
Woodland Sanctuary
Mood Magic like winged splinters
Briny kisses lick our wounds
A woman recovers a lost lottery ticket
From Deseret, a breakaway state
Several times proclaimed by Mormon rebels
And suppressed by US troops
This all sounds very creepy I know
But these are the good guys
And with inspirational speeches like
Keep your penis strong Little Red Riding-Hood
Pulled her hood over her curls
And set off down the sunny green slope
With her basket in her hand
At a brisk pace

No comments:

About Me

Alana Madison is a serial killer, imposter and compulsive liar. Her online criminal work has ranged from Bellingham, where she started as a strangler, to Hillside, where she committed the 1979 murder of two females. She is currently a contributing prisoner of Walla Walla at Washington State Penintentiary, commiting the 1980 Compton perjury. Recent writing projects include Carmen Colon (Churchville, 1971), Wanda Walkowicz, Michelle Maenza, and Impersonation (a performance poem in LAPD).

Followers

beautiful corpse